Saturday, May 2, 2009

Annabelle Ruth Bybee



Hey all,

It's Chris here (it's late) too. I know I don't do the blogging but I thought I would share a few pictures of the newest addition to the Bybee family and a couple of Annette and I and of Abi too. So here they are.
Annabell was born on 5/1 at 8:10 am, she weighed in at 8 lbs 2.6 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long. Since she was a C-section baby both she and mommy will be in the hospital for about 4 days as mommy heals. Abi is doing great and is anxious for both of them to come home so we can all be a family.
Enjoy!

There will be more to come. I am going to go get some sleep myself.

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Congratulations!

Julie Smith said...

Congrats Annette and Chris.
Hope Abi takes to being a big sister.
Hope the c-section healing goes well.
I know that can be a bit annoying to deal with.
All the best
Julie, Nick, Jacey and Evan Smith

grandma said...

She is beautiful. We finally figured out what was on your arm Chris....Joe says she has Beautiful feet like her Grandma...Love You Guys.....

Stacy said...

Congrats on your growing family. Get well soon you are going to need all the energy you can get.